Aspire Spryte AIO Pod System
The next step in Aspire's pod mod journey is the Aspire Spryte AIO. This super sleek mod is perfect blend of classic Aspire tech and moving forward in the pod market.
The Aspire Spryte has a a 650 mAh battery that can last most of your day to suit your vaping needs. The Spryte is a fire button activated pod mod with the LED indicator located on the button. The button will flash blue and red 3 times when connected to power and 20 times when fully charged. The pod is a pull-to-remove system consisting of a bottom-fill port with a silicone plug. The pod has a 3.5mL juice capacity so you aren't refilling the little guy every couple of minutes. The airflow is also located on the bottom and can be adjusted to suit the type of draw you would like. Speaking of coils this pod is coil replaceable! You can use the ever popular standard 1.8 ohm BVC coil or the new 1.2 BVC NS Coil specially made for nic salts.
The Aspire Spryte comes in at 108mm X 26mm X 26mm and has a cool angular design.When its stood up it leans like the Tower of Pisa! The body is constructed of quality aluminum with a sweet satin finish.
For those looking for a simple yet stylish pod mod that uses the most readily available coil on the market, the Aspire Spryte should quench that thirst!
- Single Fire Button Operation
- Bottom-Fill Design
- Fully Adjustable Airflow with Air Vents
- 3.5mL Max e-Liquid capacity
- Aluminum Body Construction
- Satin Finish
- Colors: Olive Green, Grey, Green, Blue, Purple
- Drip Tip Plastic Cap
- Aspire BVC Coil Technology
- 1.8 ohm BVC coil - rated for 3.0 - 5.0v
- 1.2 ohm BVC Nic Salt Coil - rated for 10-12w
- Dimensions: 108mm X 26mm X 26mm
- Resistance Range: 1.2 ohms - 1.8 ohms
- Output Range: 12W
- Charge Current: MicroUSB - up to 1000 MAH max current
What's in the box:
- 1 x Aspire Spryte Pod System
- 1 x 1.8ohm BVC Coil
- 1 x 1.2ohm BVC NS Coil
- 1 x Silicone Seal
- 2 x Extra O-Rings
- 1 x MicroUSB Cable
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x Instructional Manual
Check out these reviews, unboxings, and first impressions from all over the web (read: youtube)!