How to Make your Own Vape Juice
Making your own vape juice is a cost effective way to create out of this world flavors that you just can’t find on the shelves of your favorite vape shops.
- Step 1) Get supplies - You’ll need a couple of things to get you started like Flavor Concentrates, Vegetable Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Concentrated Nicotine, Measuring Tools, Empty Bottles, or, if you want an all in one package, get this Make Your Own Vape Juice Kit!
- Step 2) Create your Flavor - To create that vape juice flavor you’ve made up in your mind, collect the flavoring concentrates you’ll need and mix them up. This should total 10%-20% of your batch. If you don’t have a recipe already set, try a vape juice recipe kit like this one! The percentage of flavoring you use will be added to your VG/PG ratio as PG due to flavor concentrates being PG based.
- Step 3) Adding your Blend - The next step is to add your Vegetable Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, and Nicotine Concentrate. To make this step easier, you can buy an already blended solution in your preferred ratios. Just pick your preferred nicotine strength of 3mg, 6mg, or 12mg and you VG/PG ratio. These pre-blended solutions can be added straight to your created flavor concentrate.
- Step 4) Shake and Steep - After your vape juice is created, it’s important to shake it up to make sure the flavoring is properly mixed with your blend. Then set it aside to steep. Steeping is the process of letting flavors meld together and become more prominent over time. This usually takes about 2 weeks.
- Step 4) Vape that Juice - After you’re juice has properly steeped, vape it! If you love it, you’re now a professional DIYer, if you hate it, make sure to take notes and take another stab and making your own vape juice!