The GeekVape Ammit MTL RDA sports a horizontally-oriented single coil build deck for smaller wire. The adjustable airflow slots are unique so the vapor is focused through the replaceable 510 drip tip of the Ammit to deliver a flavorful vapor.
The airflow for the Ammit RDA is a unique 3D system. You also get to capitalize on the dual chamber top cap for a personalized vaping experience! The dual-chambered top cap works to dissipate the heat and direct the airflow from the slots straight to the coil for a cool vape. You get up to 12 different airflow configurations between both of the ports on GeekVape’s Ammit MTL RDA. That is adjustable airflow!
The drip tip is a threaded 510 that must be screwed into the top cap’s base. If you don’t like the one that is pre-installed on your Ammit RDA, you have two more in the box to choose from! Two are short, one is 3mm in diameter and the other 2mm. Narrow for perfect MTL vaping! The third is a tall stainless steel drip tip with a 3mm diameter.
The positive post is PEEK insulated to prevent melting. Secure your coils with the top mounted Phillips screws. Both posts sit atop the single terminal build deck for your building ease.
Now that you know all the features, purchase your Geek Vape Ammit MTL RDA today! Stay Wild!
- 22mm Base Diameter
- Dual Post, Single Terminal Deck
- Top Mounted Phillips Screws
- PEEK Insulated Positive Post
- Adjustable 3D Airflow & Chamber
- Dual-Chambered Top Cap for Heat Dissipation
- 12 Airflow Configurations
- Notched Airflow Ring
- 2mm Air Port
- Dual Wicking Ports
- 9mm E-Liquid Well
- Three Threaded 510 Drip Tips
- Gold Plated 510 Pin
What’s in the Box
- 1x GeekVape Ammit MTL RDA
- 1x Tall Stainless Steel 3mm Diameter 510 Drip Tip
- 1x Short 3mm Diameter 510 Drip Tip
- 1x Short 2mm Diameter 510 Drip Tip
- 1x Allen Key
- 1x Flathead Screwdriver
- 2x 0.7Ω Clapton Coils
- Recommended wattage 15-20w
- User Manual
- Spare Parts