Meet the GeekVape Blade 235W TC Kit! Until now, when someone said “Blade” you no doubt thought of Stephen Norrington’s criminally underrated 1998 vampire movie starring Wesley Snipes. Thanks to GeekVape, now you can think of that film AND this visually appealing, feature and power packed vape kit.
The Blade mod is designed with the power vaper in mind. Capable of cranking out up to 235 watts of power, this mod is packed to the gills with useful features while being super lightweight thanks to the aircraft grade materials used to construct it. You’ve also got all the safety features you’d expect like reverse polarity, short circuit, low voltage, and overheating protection, but the coolest feature might be the Blade’s battery compatibility.
GeekVape has designed the Blade mod to work with 18650 (with included adapter), 20700 or 21700 batteries. Use the batteries you want with standard wattage control, temperature control or a bypass mode, and control it all with the 0.91” OLED color display.
In addition to all that power and features though is the Blade's beautiful look and feel. This mod has a unique shape with ergonomics in mind and is available in a clean Matte Black finish or an eye-catching and super cool looking Starry Night pattern.
You’ll also get the Geek Vape Aero Sub-Ohm Tank to get you started vaping right out of the box. This 25mm diameter tank has a 4ml capacity and features and easy to use threaded top fill system and adjustable bottom airflow. A 0.15ohm coil comes installed and the tank is compatible with GeekVape’s IM replacement coils.
The GeekVape Blade Kit is a lightweight, durable, ergonomic, powerful, feature-filled vape setup. The GeekVape Blade Kit will not turn you into a vampire hunter. But that’s okay. Vaping is way easier than vampire hunting anyway.
Blade Mod Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 93mm by 52mm by 38.5mm
- Wattage Output Range: 5-235W
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Reverse Polarity, Short Circuit Protection, Low Voltage, and Overheat Protection
- Support Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Bypass Mode
- PPS, Fiberglass, and Stainless Steel Construction
- 0.91" OLED Color Display
- Oversized Firing Button
- Compatible with 18650, 20700, or 21700 Batteries (Not Included)
- AS Chipset
- Hexagon Adjustment Buttons
- Magnetic Battery Door Cover
- MicroUSB Port
- Spring-Loaded Gold-Plated 510 Connection
Aero Sub-Ohm Tank Features & Specifications
- Diameter: 25mm
- 4ml capacity
- Stainless Steel construction
- Bottom Airflow control with dual slots
- Threaded top-fill system
- Gold-plated 510 connection
What’s in the Box
- Blade Mod
- Aero Sub-Ohm Tank
- 0.15 ohm coil
- Spare Silica Glass
- 18650 Battery Adapter
- USB Cable
- Spare Parts pack
- User Manual