Zoom the image with the mouse

Horizontech Falcon Resin Sub-Ohm Tank

$25.99 $21.99
You save $4.00

VapeWild is bringing you the Horizon Falcon Sub-Ohm tank! Coming in Resin, it is 25.2mm width at the base. You have two options for this tank’s max e-liquid capacity. Pre-Installed is the 5ml glass tube to hold your e-liquid! Personally speaking, the best part of this tank is the creative thought that goes into the coils.

We are bringing you options, all of which are simply amazing. The F1 Falcon coil comes with 70% Organic Cotton and the remaining 30% is Wood Pulp. The M1, M2 and Triple Mesh follow suit. I just don't have the room here to explain it all! The fill port is thoughtful for you and your filling hopes and dreams. The fill ports are on top of the tank. They are both, yes there are two, oversized to make filling this tank easier. The Resin finish is smooth but keeps you in mind when you are gripping to twist so no worries there. The HorizonTech Falcon Resin finish gives you wide open airflow with two adjustable airflow slots. With this Falcon Tank, you have a 510 Wide Bore Drip Tip. Do not worry! Neither your cloud chasing nor your flavor chasing is sacrificed because of it. You just might be surprised at how much you get. You get the most out of your flavor to couple your cloud chasing ways!

The Horizon Falcon Sub-Ohm tank will give any other tank on the market stiff competition, and VapeWild is happy to offer it! Enjoy the look and production today!


  • Resin Finish
  • Dual-Adjustable Airflow Slots
  • Random Resin Style 510 Drip Tip
  • 5ml Glass Tubes
  • Gold Plated 510 Connection
  • Falcon F1, M1, M2, and Triple Mesh Coils


  • Glossy Snakeskin Resin
  • 25.2mm x 55mm (Width x Height)

What’s in the Box

  • 1x HorizonTech Resin Falcon Sub-Ohm Tank
  • 1x M1 0.15ohm Mesh Coil (Best Wattage 60-80, Pre-Installed)
  • 1x M2 0.16ohm Mesh Coil (Best Wattage 70-80)
  • 1x 11mm Wide Bore 510 Drip Tip (Matte Black)
  • 1x 8mm Wide Bore Resin 510 Drip Tip (Pre-Installed)
  • 1x Replacement Glass Tube (5ml)
  • 1x Spare O-Ring Set

Horizon Falcon King Mesh Coils
Horizon Falcon Replacement Coils
Horizon Falcon King Mesh Coils
Horizon Falcon Coils

Related Products

Customers Also Viewed

Need help? We're available at (844)-328-9445 Email us at or use Live Chat!

Stay Connected