The Proton Plex kit by Innokin has all the modern features you could ask for, and it looks great too. With a max wattage of 235w, combined with a Plex tank, this mod is positively amazing. One of the standout features though is the joystick, which is used to navigate the different modes and settings. Like actual protons, this kit is essential.
The Proton mod comes equipped with a state-of-the-art Aethon 235 Chipset powered by dual 18650’s, which are sold separately. This mod has a range of 6-235w, which can be adjusted depending on the coil while in wattage mode, and it has a resistance range of 0.05ohm to 3.5ohm. The Temperature Control (TC) feature allows for Titanium (Ti), Nickel (Ni200), and Stainless Steel coils (SS316L) with temperature ranges of 150-315C or 300F - 600F while in TCR mode. This mod also comes with other modes such as Bypass and Curve. Users will be able to upgrade their device’s firmware once Innokin releases it on their site.
With these new red, white, and blue (Murica!!!) colors, rounded edges, and minimal branding, the Proton mod is sure to get looks of envy from all your friends. The 1.45-inch TFT display has all the information you need, and there are six different color themes to choose from. The front part of the mod is also home to the joystick, which can adjust temperature, settings, and lock the mod. The stock drip tip is an 810 wide bore tip with a classic honeycomb design that comes in different colors depending on the mod. On the bottom of the mod, you can find the battery door which holds two 18650 batteries. Finally, squeeze the fire panel on the side, and get some of that much-needed e-juice!
The Proton mod comes paired with Innokin’s latest tank, the Plex, which has a 2ml to 4ml e-juice capacity depending on the glass, and there are two air slots for optimum vaping. Filling this tank is no problem since it comes with an innovative slide-back mechanism that allows for quick-and-easy top-filling. This kit, apart from all the other goodies, comes with two coils, the Plexus Single-Core, and the Plexus Triple-Core which have resistances of 0.15ohm and 0.13ohm, respectively. The brand-new 0.13ohm Plexus is a triple-core mesh coil with a wattage range of 80-110w that produces thicker clouds and lasts longer than regular coils — the regular Plexus coil has a range of 60-110w.
With a rad design and tons of features, this new iteration from Innokin is a must-have. Stay positive my dudes!
Proton Mod Specifications
- Stainless Steel 510 Threaded Connection
- Operating Wattage: 6-235w
- Temperature Control: Titanium (Ti) Nickel (Ni200) Stainless Steel (SS316L)
- Temperature Range: 150 - 315 C / 300 - 600 F
- Resistance Range: 0.05ohm - 3.5ohm
- Micro USB port
- Requires 2 x 18650’s (sold separately)
Proton Mod Features
- 1.45’’ TFT Display Screen
- Aethon 235w Chipset
- 6 different color themes for display
- Sleek Design With Minimal Branding
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Two Button Control
- Side panel fire button
Tank Features & Specifications
- Slide Back Mechanism For Top-Filling
- 2 Adjustable Airflow Slots
- 2-4ml e-juice Capacity
- Honeycomb Drip Tip in Different Colors (depending on mod)
What’s in the Box
- 1x Proton Mod
- 1x Plex Tank
- 1x 810 Wide Bore Drip Tip With Honeycomb Design
- 1x Plexus Scion Coil, Single-Core (0.15ohm)
- 1x Plexus Scion Coil, Triple-Core (pre-installed, 0.13ohm)
- 1x Micro USB Charging Cable
- 1x Spare 4ml Bubble Glass
- 1x Spare O-ring set
- 1x User Packet (assorted instructions, warranties, manuals)