Say hello to the next generation, the OFRF nexMESH sub-ohm tank! This tank is powered by the nexMESH coil technology and is backed up by innovation. Let’s dive in!
Innovation happens in the coils. They feature a triple density conical mesh design that delivers a swift-ramp up so you get your flavor quickly. While you vape, the unique conical structure produces vapor from bottom to top. The intake is simply massive and definitely carries flavor! The nexMESH coils heat from the bottom up, which forces compression upward with the airflow to maximize your e-juice’s flavor delivery!
The tank’s best feature is certainly the innovative double vapor compression system. There are two vapor compression chambers within the tank’s design to maximize flavor as it compresses your vapor. Basically, it consolidates vapor production to have a focused delivery mechanism — I know big words!
Another feature that I loved is the shock-resistant glass tube! It is made from PCTG which provides extra toughness and impact strength. If you’re a bit clumsy, this tank will probably save you money on replacement glass!
Continue reading for the specifications, and me-oh-my there are a LOT!
- Leak-Resistant Silicon Guard
- Push-Open Top Cap/Top Fill
- Double Vapor Compression System
- PCTG Glass Tube
- Extra Tough
- Up to 5.5mLs E-juice Capacity
- Replaceable 810 Drip Tip
- Exclusive nexMESH Conical Coil Technology
What’s in the Box:
- 1x OFRF nexMESH Sub-Ohm Tank
- 2x Coils
- A1 nexMESH 0.2Ω - 75-85W
- SS 316L Conical Mesh 1.5Ω - TC Coil, or 55-75W
- Pre-Installed PCTG 4mL Glass Tube
- Replacement 5.5mL Bubble Glass Tube (Not PCTG Material)
- Spare Parts
- User Manual