These Samsung Vape Batteries are the perfect batteries for vaping, made by Samsung, these cylindrical, flat top, 18650 battery cells are rated at 2500mAh and have a CDR of 20 Amps.
- Nominal discharge capacity: 2,500mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Standard charge: CCCV, 1.25A, 4.20 ± 0.05 V, 100mA cut-off
- Rapid charge: CCCV, 4A, 4.20 ± 0.05 V, 100mA cut-off
- Charging time: Standard charge : 180min / 100mA cut-off
- Rapid charge: 60min (at 25°C) / 100mA cut-off
- Max. continuous discharge: 20A(at 25°C), 60% at 250 cycle
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Cell weight: 45.0g max
- Cell dimension: Height : 64.85 ± 0.15mm, Diameter : 18.33 ± 0.07mm
- Operating temperature (surface temperature): Charge : 0 to 50°C (recommended recharge release < 45°C), Discharge: -20 to 75°C (recommended re-discharge release < 60°C)
- Storage temperature (Recovery 90% after storage): 1.5 year -30~25°C, 3 months -30~45°C, 1 month -30~60°C
- 64.85mm (L) x 18.33 mm (D) Weight: 45.0g
- -Do not overdischarge or overcharge
- -Recharge drained batteries ASAP
- -Do not short circuit
- -Do not dispose of in fire
- -Do not expose to extreme heat
- -Do not expose to water
- -Please be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase.
Please note: Due to the nature of this consumable product, no returns are allowed unless the product is defective upon receipt/dead on arrival.
Due to the nature of unprotected batteries, our warranty and exchange policy will not apply since it is impossible to determine how a battery was utilized or treated after receipt by the customer. These batteries will only be covered under our DOA exchange. Please contact customer service directly concerning battery DOA issues.