Make way for future king of atomizing; the SMOKTech TFV12 Prince Tank! That’s right, it is here to claim its Sub-Ohm dominion over loyal subjects. Hail the massive 8ml Convex Glass Tube, long live the E-Liquid! Kneel before the 510 connection with a 28mm bubble glass and 24mm base that will have its seat on your hand-throne. The heir to the TFV12 Cloud Beast King offers his 810 cobra drip tip to be kissed. Stand to be recognized with its sleek design! Revere its push button release that locks when in place to make filling your tank easier and more secure. That, my fellow peasants, is enough for me!
The fill port is wide, not fat, so you can pour the sweet taste of a monarchy to just the tip. He sits atop the throne with the V12 Coil System: touting three core designs for each servant’s desire; Q4 for the air flow, X6 for the transcendent taste, and the T10 for sheer cloud dominance. The grooves on this SMOK Tank give your unworthy fingers a strong grip of stainless steel as you change your finished coil.
This SMOK TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank expects your servitude. How about you show this posh tank that you hold the throne?
- Button Lock/Release Top Fill System
- TFV12 Prince Core Family
- V12 Prince-Q4 (0.4ohm Best 60-80w)
- V12 Prince-X6 (0.15ohm Best 80-100w)
- V12 Prince-T10 (0.12om Best 80-110w)
- Two Adjustable Air Slots
- Stainless Steel Easy-To-Grip Design
- High Density Convex Bubble Glass
- Cobra 810 Wide Bore Drip Tip
- 24mm Base Width, 28mm Total Width w/Bubble Glass
- 8ml E-liquid Capacity
- Two 15mm by 3mm Air Slots
- 510 Connection
What’s In The Box:
- 1 SMOK TFV12 Prince Tank
- 1 V12 Prince-Q4 Coil 0.4ohm (pre-installed)
- 1 V12 Prince-X6 0.15ohm
- 1 V12 Prince-T10 0.12ohm
- 1 5ml Replacement Glass
- Instruction Manual
Check out these reviews, unboxings, and first impressions from all over the web (read: youtube)!