Suorin Vagon Ultra Portable Pod System
- Colors on Sale:
Suorin is back at it again with the Suorin Vagon Ultra Portable Pod System. This little mod is ultra sleek and stylish, especially with the holster clip built to make it easy to put away and retrieve for ultimate user convenience.
The Suorin Vagon comes with an integrated 430mAh battery and only takes 60 minutes to fully charge so it will keep you vaping all day. This mod is draw-activated, so that mean just puff and go. The Vagon has a V-shaped LED indicator on the front panel to indicate when you draw and when you approach the end of your battery life. The pods are all in one with an ohm range of 1.3-1.4Ω and have a 2mL e-liquid capacity. You can refill the pods from the bottom, and they can take both nic salts and freebase e-liquids.
This Suorin definitely falls in line with the stealthy size of pod mods, coming in at 105mm x 20mm x 15mm, giving it that pen vape kind of feel. The Vagon also comes in 5 sleek colors : Blue, Orange, Green, Red and Black.
For those looking for a bit of style with their stealth, you can’t go wrong with the Suorin Vagon
- Can be used with Nic Salts and Freebase E-Liquid
- Integrated 430mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Direct Voltage-Based Output
- Draw-Activated Firing Mechanism
- Futuristic & Slim Design
- Ergonomic Holster Clip
- LED Battery Light Indicator
- Green - 70%+
- Blue - 70%-30%
- Red - <30%
- Comes in 5 colors : Red, Orange, Green, Blue and Black
- Dimensions: 105 mm by 20 mm by 15 mm
- Maximum Wattage Output: 12W
- Micro USB Charging Port (0.5A Max Charge)
- Pods range from 1.3 to 1.4-ohms
- Pods have 2 mL capacity
- Rated for e-liquids between 60VG/40PG to 70VG/30PG
What's in the box
- 1 Suorin Vagon
- 1 Suorin Vagon Pod
- 1 Micro USB Cable
- 1 User Manual
Check out these reviews, unboxings, and first impressions from all over the web (read: youtube)!