We take the support from the vaping community seriously. We continuously strive to offer new, better flavors and great customer service. We’re pleased to share new information with the vaping community to help push the industry forward in the face of challenging legislation and bans.
The vaping community has learned much about the various chemicals present in some e-liquids through the groundbreaking work of Dr. Farsalinos. The more we learned, the more we wanted to add something new to the discussion.
With that in mind, we’re releasing test results of our e-juice. The ISO 17025 accredited Global Laboratory conducted our tests using the puff test method. A result of 1 nanogram per puff means that we found 1 nanogram of a particular compound in the vapor collected from one puff.
Global Laboratory used a disposable unit for the tests:
V2 Electronic Cigarette Battery
- 4.2 Volt lithium ion battery equipped with an internal switch that manages the operation of an attached cartridge
- An LED indicator light signals the operation mode of e-cigarette
- Battery output voltages range from 3.7 Volts to 4.2 Volts, depending on battery charge level
V2 EX Blank Clearomizer (with a silica wick)
- Contains a built-in atomizer but produces vapor without the inclusion of microfiber mesh. Produces upwards of 400 puffs.
- The testing regime was: 55 cc puff, every 30 seconds; 2-second duration; square wave.
See the results below:
Why the puff test method? We wanted to be sure we were testing what may go into your lungs vs. just what goes into your bottle. We tested for more than just Diacetyl and Acetyl Propionyl so that we could share less commonly reported information with the vaping community.
This is new territory for all of us, so we’re taking this step by step. We’re excited to learn more about this testing method, and we’ll share what we learn with you as we go.
Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for you to make the decision that’s right for you. We will continue to test all of our e-juices and update the hardware used for future tests to more accurately represent what is on the market. We look forward to sharing these future test results with you.
From all of us at VapeWild, thank you for your support.
Posted by VapeWild on Nov 18th 2015